- The most common problem: Lactose intolerance affects as many as 50 million Americans. Some causes of lactose intolerance are well known. For example, certain digestive diseases and injuries to the small intestine can reduce the amount of enzymes produced. For most people, though, lactase deficiency develops with age
- STOP SUFFERING :. When not enough lactase in the digestive system to digest the lactose consumed, the body retain water in the intestine. The result can be uncomfortable cramps, bloating, and sometimes diarrhea. Symptoms usually occur from 30 minutes to two hours after ingestion of milk products
- enzymes RESCUE :. Supplementing with digestive enzymes, can help the body in breaking down lactose and casein and to help reduce the occurrence of symptoms related intolerance, Inclusion of lactase, the enzyme that catalyzes the lactose hydrolysis into glucose and galactose, is an integral part of this process
- CONTAINS :. Be confident knowing that this product does not contain eggs, dairy products, preservatives, salt, sugar, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice or any artificial colors or flavors
- QUALITY + EXPERIENCE :. Enzymedica was founded in 1998 with the aim of offering our customers the highest possible potency enzyme products. Our goal is to educate people about the importance of enzymes in general health is what motivates Enzymedica. All our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure cleanliness. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we are looking for vegan and kosher ingredients whenever possible.
Dairy products Enzymedica Assist combines lactase break lactose to glucose and galactose light absorption in the bloodstream and Thera-proteinase mixture contains several strains for protease digestion of proteins. This dual action formula digestion supports both milk sugar (lactose) and milk protein (casein). Milk intolerance can be a complex issue. Reactions of food intolerance caused by a deficiency of digestive enzymes. When people are lactose intolerant, they lack lactase enzyme produced by the body to break the lactose into glucose, a simple sugar which can be easily absorbed. When not enough in the digestive system of lactase to digest lactose Mount consumed, the body retain water in the intestine. The result can be uncomfortable cramps, bloating, and sometimes diarrhea. Symptoms occur usually from 30 minutes to two hours after ingestion of milk products. Lactose intolerance affects as many as 50 million Americans. Some causes of lactose intolerance are well known. For example, certain digestive diseases and injuries to the small intestine can reduce the amount of enzymes produced. In rare cases, children are born without the ability to produce the enzyme lactase. For most people, though, lactase deficiency develops with age. People who feel that they are lactose intolerance, can respond to the milk protein casein. Casein is the primary protein found in milk and is used in many foods as a binder. The reaction to casein intolerance are usually less severe and takes a little longer to appear. Gastrointestinal problems, such as occasional diarrhea, bloating and abdominal cramps are common symptoms of food intolerance, but some people may also experience joint pain, fatigue, and behavioral changes.
List Price: $ 12.99
[Wpramareviews ASIN = “B00NWV9F6O”]
Related protein shakes side effects Products